      From: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gregg
      Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:46 AM
      To: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [OSCALEMODELERS] NMRA Weights

      This should help. From the NMRA Website:

      To find the optimum weight of a given car enter the Table below in the desired scale and find the "Initial Weight". Then find the "Additional Weight" and multiply this by the number of actual inches in the length of the particular car body. Add this weight to the "Initial Weight" for the total Optimum Weight of the car.

      SCALE

      INITIAL WEIGHT
      (ounces)

      +