26760[Ad] Time to order the Newest Kit from B.T.S.

  • Bill & Diane, B.T.S.
    Oct 21, 2013
      Howdy Friends

      We are now cutting the newest O Scale kit.... Howard Brothers Feed &
      Grain Complex.

      Photos and info can be seen at http://www.btsrr.com/bts8107.htm

      As with many of our kits, we are not afraid to build them big! This one
      towers over 20" high!

      If you want one, please send your order in NOW!! We only have time to
      cut & pack a small batch of these huge kits before I leave here on Nov 2
      for brain surgery in Los Angeles.

      Diane will still be around the office while I am gone, so orders will
      continue to be processed and mailed, but we may run out of some things
      before I get back to work feeding the lasers.

      Thanks, and take care,
      Bill

      PS - Depressed Center Flatcars http://www.btsrr.com/bts9209.htm and
      Godfrey Lighting Supply kits http://www.btsrr.com/bts7000.htm are now
      in stock.

      --
      == Scale Model Railroad Products ==
      == Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

      Bill and Diane Wade

      B.T.S.
      1782 Trinity Rd
      Belington, WV 26250-7621

      Phone: 304-823-3729
      FAX: 304-823-2901
      http://www.btsrr.com

      We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.