      From: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jay Beckham
      Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:43 PM
      To: OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [OSCALEMODELERS] November/December issue of The O Scale Resource Magazine

      Thanks for the update.  However I find the type style very difficult to read without zooming in.  Kind of looks like old DOS type styles.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong?  My computer is Windows 8 and have high quality display board.

      Jay Beckham

      November/December issue of The O Scale Resource Magazine is out:  http://oscaleresource.com/

      No singing up, no logging in, just click and read. It's free and always will be.

      News and Reviews

      All-Nation Line - The Bob Colson era

      Painting Railroad Cars Part 2

      JMRI for DCC control

      Making Rocks Part 2

      The Indianapolis Fall O Scale Show

      Contest Winners From The Indianapolis Show

      I Don’t Wanna Grow Up.

      Dream City Railway

      The O Scale Resource Classifieds

      Regards,

      Dan

      Richmond, Danville & Southern - Route of the Mariner
      http://rdsrr.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic