26732Re: [OSCALEMODELERS] [Ad] Update on B.T.S. Flat Cars - 10/16/13

  • William Uffelman
    Oct 16 3:04 PM
      Best wishes for a successful visit to LA!
      Bill Uffelman
      On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:23 PM, "Bill & Diane, B.T.S." <wadepub@...> wrote:
      Howdy Friends

      Update on the rerun of our 40' Depressed-Center Flat Car in O Scale -
      photos and info can be seen at http://www.btsrr.com/bts9209.htm

      Urethane parts arrived on Saturday and kits were packed over the
      weekend. For those folks who responded to the notice last week, their
      kits were mailed yesterday. There are kits on the shelf ready to ship.

      Health update - I will be leaving here first of November for surgery.
      Diane will be around the office most of the time while I am in Los
      Angeles for most of the month.

      == Scale Model Railroad Products ==
      == Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

      Bill and Diane Wade

      1782 Trinity Rd
      Belington, WV 26250-7621

      Phone: 304-823-3729
      FAX: 304-823-2901

      We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic