Welcome to the Open Source Battery Project for Electric Vehicles.
is an attempt to gather the expertise of many to design low cost battery solutions
for Electric Vehicles and Hybrids.
goal will be to design car sized batteries using cheap off the shelf cells such
as Lithium Ion or Nickel Metal Hydride.
a suitable charger/battery management system needs to be designed that can charge
and maintain these packs.
We feel that
inexpensive DIY batteries of this type will give home built EV and Hybrid vehicles
greater range and provide more options for the builders.
Spammers will be deep fried, lightly seasoned, and served
to the other members.
- Hybrid Electric
- May 10, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.