bearings and stuff

  • Darcy Whyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      VBX has a deal where you can get these cool lcd verniers. I got two of them already from previous orders. They work really well.

      Hi Darcy Whyte,
            A free electronic LCD vernier caliper will be offered free of charge when you checkout for any order that exceeds $25, this offer will expire in 3 days, act now.

      For a limited time, buy a 350mm Aluminum Lazy Susan Bearing at $9.95, limited time/quantity offer, here is a link to the item:
      http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/LazySusan/Kit11280

      For a limited time, buy a lot of 100 6203 Bearings at $39, that's $0.39 each, limited time/quantity offer, here is a link to the item:
      http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit11583