Hartford Firefighting competition this weekend

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 8:15 AM
      The Hartford firefighting competition is this weekend!
      http://www.trincoll.edu/events/robot/

      There are four of us from ORE heading down that I know of. We are staying at the Courtyard Hartford Windsor. Is anyone else on this list going to be down there?

      Every time I head to one of these things I think that I should have an ORE t-shirt, but I always forget to get one made. I think I need to stop by Staples or something and get an iron-on this week maybe. Need to dream up a logo though.

      Aaron
    • Micro
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 8:26 AM
        You could use the logo from the website. I have a bunch of extra iron-on transfers you can have

        Guy