Re: [ORE_bits] MicroOre Buildfest #2

  • Aaron Ramsey
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2, 2009
      Well, we had a pretty successful build-fest. Lots of board up and running with blinking LEDs.

      Thanks to Luc for the use of his place!

      Aaron

      Micro wrote:
      --- On Sat, 1/31/09, Andrzej Borowiec <andrzej@...> wrote:

      Would anyone have a spare 7805 in a TO-92 package that they could
      bring to the buildfest party? I seem to have only the negative cousins
      left.

      Yep, I have a spare one for you. I'll bring it tomorrow.

      I have a soldering station and a stereo microscope, should I bring
      these along tomorrow?

      Sure, bring them along.

        Guy

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:ORE_bits-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:ORE_bits-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Richard Cook
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 3, 2009
        Aaron Ramsey wrote:

        > Well, we had a pretty successful build-fest. Lots of board up and
        > running with blinking LEDs.
        >
        > Thanks to Luc for the use of his place!
        >
        > Aaron

        Yes, thank you Luc! And thanks to Aaron and Guy for the soldering
        expertice!!!!

        Richard
      • Amjad Farran
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2009
          Indeed.. Both of my uORE boards are blinking now.. Thanks to Aaron, Luc, Guy and Normand for all their help. The Build Fests have been a lot of fun!

          Amjad

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ORE_ bits/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:ORE_bits- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          mailto:ORE_bits- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Andrzej Borowiec
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 6, 2009
            That was the best superbowl party I've attended so far. Thanks for
            all the help.
            Cheers,
            Andrzej