Re: Repair plastic circuit trace

  • ronhedge
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thankyou guys for the ideas,

      "Done and working with the pen! $20 from Reset. The original traces
      are far more robust and handled quite a bit of scraping to remove
      the varnish. A bit goopier and messy than I expected but seems quite
      flexible. Covered it over with some Mylar, heat resistant, tape.
      We'll see what time and heat does to it!"

      RonH

      --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, "Ken@..." <klmckinnon@...> wrote:

      > There is a paint that you can get (I'm thinking Active has it) And
      then
      > there is this silver conductive pen....
      > http://www.active123.com/b2c/redirect.cfm?
      pn=2&lang=eng&CFID=45679628&CFTOKEN=52315486&jsessionid=a6301d7416d06
      350494cTR&locationID=itemDetail_3&itemID=8420-P