Re: [ORE_bits] Re: Line following and maze solving robots

  • Aaron Ramsey
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2008
      Sweet! The boards showed up yesterday and I got one stuffed. Now I just
      need to remember how to use the Microchip C30 compiler. <grin> I've been
      coddled by the CCS compiler for so long that I barely remember how to
      twiddle bits. <grin>

      First step, get an LED blinking. Second step, ramp the processor
      frequency up to 117.92MHz and see how long my battery lasts. <grin>

      Aaron

      Aaron Ramsey wrote:
      > aaron_ramsey wrote:
      >> This morning I sent out the design to be build. Woo hoo! Hopefully I
      >> have these back before the next meeting. We'll see... it will be tight
      >> as the next meeting is on the 6th due to thanksgiving. ;-(
      >
      > Holy smokes! Just got confirmation from APCircuits
      > (http://apcircuits.com/) that my boards were handed off to Fedex today.
      > Unreal. I'm used the the long painful wait when getting boards from
      > Bulgaria or China. If I get the boards tomorrow (estimated deliver by
      > Fedex), that would be under 3 business days from when I sent off the
      > files. WOW!
      >
      > And the prices that they have are really good. I went with their
      > Prototype Plus service, with soldermask and silkscreen top and bottom...
      > it came to roughly $100 for the 4 boards. Sweet!
    • Richard Cook
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 1, 2008
        Stop grinning Aaron! I can see the glow from Kanata. :)

        Richard (wishing 'I' were in the workshop grinning)