Sept 8th meeting

  • aaron_ramsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      Just a note about the next meeting. I will be bringing my minisumo
      ring and a couple of minisumo robots. If anyone is interesting in
      bringing their robots out to fight, that would be cool. Otherwise mine
      will be lonely. <grin>

      Also, if anyone is interested at the next meeting, I can demonstrate
      how to build a reasonably cheap minisumo bot using hacked servos and
      some basic sensors.