well guys my 3 axis cnc milliing machine is alive and working!!

  • jim kiskis
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4 8:37 PM
      i have a 48x48 cnc router and have been fighting with it for a while as
      i was having issues getting software to work with it, and i have
      finnally was able to get it working, as i called up the makers of the
      system and they sent me the files for the system today and was able to
      get it to work, i have gotten a dxf to gcode converter program and now
      starting to convert dxf drawings to gcode and will be doing the first
      cuts next week when i have the time off on my weekend, the system is a
      techno-isel router and the router head will go from 10k rpm to 24k rpm
      and the work area is about 33 x 45 and has a vertical area of 8 to 12
      inches possibly more with changes to the mount point of the router

      any ways
      jim
    • jim kiskis
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4 8:47 PM
        forgot to post this the last time heres some video of the r2d2 in 3gp
        format you will need a converter for this as this is out direct from my
        cell phone

      • tellurian
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4 9:03 PM
          Cool, what's your first project with it?

          Allen

          --- jim kiskis <jjkiskis@...> wrote:

          > i have a 48x48 cnc router and have been fighting
          > with it for a while as
          > i was having issues getting software to work with
          > it, and i have
          > finnally was able to get it working, as i called up
          > the makers of the
          > system and they sent me the files for the system
          > today and was able to
          > get it to work, i have gotten a dxf to gcode
          > converter program and now
          > starting to convert dxf drawings to gcode and will
          > be doing the first
          > cuts next week when i have the time off on my
          > weekend, the system is a
          > techno-isel router and the router head will go from
          > 10k rpm to 24k rpm
          > and the work area is about 33 x 45 and has a
          > vertical area of 8 to 12
          > inches possibly more with changes to the mount point
          > of the router
          >
          > any ways
          > jim

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • jim kiskis
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5 4:07 PM
            the first project is a RC plane called the bluebaby designed by Tony
            65x55 from here
            http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681556
            and for the robotix fans to and to keep this on topic
            http://www.rcgroups.com/robotics-297/