When will the October 8th meeting happen?

  • Albert den Haan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi folks:

      It seems we have reached the end of the list of meetings on
      http://www.ottawarobotics.org/meeting.html and the next night in the
      pattern falls on Thanksgiving again.

      I'll could make it to the college, but the doors are likely to be locked
      tight.

      Has anyone arranged anything yet?

      Albert.
    • Norm Kummer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        The home page says October 15th, the week after. I'll be there.
        Norm

        On 10/1/07, Albert den Haan <albert.denhaan@...> wrote:
        > Hi folks:
        >
        > It seems we have reached the end of the list of meetings on
        > http://www.ottawarobotics.org/meeting.html and the next night in the
        > pattern falls on Thanksgiving again.
        >
        > I'll could make it to the college, but the doors are likely to be locked
        > tight.
        >
        > Has anyone arranged anything yet?
        >
        > Albert.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Albert den Haan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Thanks Norm!

          I didn't think to look on the first page when the meetings page stopped
          in September. :)

          Albert.

        • Ken@Home
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
            yeah, I've been caught by this more than once. The basic tenet is that
            when a meeting falls on a holiday, look to the week after, and I just
            might actually make a meeting in this case.

            Ken

            Albert den Haan wrote:

            > Thanks Norm!
            >
            > I didn't think to look on the first page when the meetings page stopped
            > in September. :)
            >
            > Albert.
            >
            > Norm Kummer wrote:
            > > The home page says October 15th, the week after. I'll be there.
            > > Norm
            > >

            > > On 10/1/07, Albert den Haan <albert.denhaan@...
            > <mailto:albert.denhaan%40sympatico.ca>> wrote:
            > >
            > >> Hi folks:
            > >>
            > >> It seems we have reached the end of the list of meetings on
            > >> http://www.ottawarobotics.org/meeting.html
            > <http://www.ottawarobotics.org/meeting.html> and the next night in the
            > >> pattern falls on Thanksgiving again.
            > >>
            > >> I'll could make it to the college, but the doors are likely to be
            > locked
            > >> tight.
            > >>
            > >> Has anyone arranged anything yet?
            > >>
            > >> Albert.

          • Micro
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
              I was sure I updated that list a month ago. Oh well
              it's updated now.

              There's actually nobody in charge of reserving the
              room, so I checked with Wayne yesterday to see if
              it's available on the 15th. Thankfully it is.

              Guy