Sept 10th Meeting

  • aaron_ramsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi all,

      As you may know, our monthly meeting is this coming Monday (Sept 10th,
      2007). As the summer winds down and the cold weather comes back to
      force us indoors, those dusty robots left behind in the spring will
      come back to haunt us. <grin>

      To get our group in the mood, I've got a little door prize for some
      lucky person at the next meeting. Someone will walk out of the meeting
      with a Pickit2 Starter Kit :

      http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=1406&dDocName=en023805

      Its an in-circuit debugger for most of the flash based Microchip PICs
      (from the 10F series right up to the DSPic DSP processors) as well as
      a small development board so you can get started right away.

      Yes, this works with the miniore board that some of us are using in
      the club. I'll also have a small number of miniore PCBs to give away
      to people who promise to put them to good use over the coming months.

      See you there!

      Aaron

      ps- details of how to 'get there' can be found on the ORE website at
      http://www.ottawarobotics.org/meeting.html
    • Richard Cook
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
        Aaron,
        Thank you for donating the kit. I am sure Guy will make use of it!
        Thanks for the miniore board too (now to dig up the parts).

        aaron_ramsey wrote:
        > To get our group in the mood, I've got a little door prize for some
        > lucky person at the next meeting. Someone will walk out of the meeting
        > with a Pickit2 Starter Kit
      • owenlawrence2006
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
          --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, Richard Cook <rpcook@...> wrote:

          > Aaron,
          > Thank you for donating the kit. I am sure Guy will make use of it!
          > Thanks for the miniore board too (now to dig up the parts).

          Yeah, what he said! (Especially about digging up the parts.)

          - Owen -