Bug'n'Bots Buildfests

  • Bug'n'Bots
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hello All, This just a reminder to all about this months Buildfest on February 10th at the Bug'n'Bots store. It will start at 10:00 am and run till 4:00 pm. If you haven't been to one and want more info please contact me off list at stevejones@...

      Look forward to seeing you there !!!

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones
      BioMech Technician

      Bug'n'Bots
      Canadian National Robot Games

      When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
      R. Buckminster Fuller