Re: [ORE_bits] Shaft adapter

  • Chris Ledderhof
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Laz,

      No problem. Is Aluminum OK? Other options would be brass or steel, but I
      would prefer not to do it in steel at this time.

      Do you need to be more precise with your dimensions? It would be best if you
      measured your shaft with a micrometer or calipers. I can probably get to
      within +/- 0.003 inches at this time.

      Also, I assume you need at least 2, maybe 4?

      Chris

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 23, 2001
        Hey!

        What's your phone number again Guy?
        The sheet with the phone numbers only shows 596-103?????

        Let me know which area you live in and when we can meet.

        Later,

        ps: what's the grand total again? (I know! I'm forgetful!)