MiniORE BOM error

  • micro223
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Aaron,

      The part # for the 0402 caps turns out to be for an inductor

      Guy
    • spamtest@slightlystunned.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Doh! I have a database that is hooked up to Eagle that I grab part numbers
        and stuff from.... looks like I have the wrong value in there.

        Anyone still looking to order, the 490-3271-1-ND caps will fit the bill.
        Those of you who ordered the wrong parts, I'll bring in replacements to
        the feb meeting.