[Fwd: Robotic parts available]

  • Aaron Ramsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Robotic parts available
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:45:50 -0500
      From: Max Ng <max.y.ng@...>
      To: ore@...

      Dear Ottawa Robotics Enthusiasts,

      I'm a student at the University of Ottawa which was part of a club
      called the Students for applied robotics. The club has disbanded and
      the old parts used for making a robot are now collecting dust and
      would like to collect some money from them.

      The main items are the follow:
      -4 Magmotor S28-BP-400X electric motors

      -4 TWM3 Gearboxes from Team Whyachi

      They are all brand new and never been used. I was wondering if you
      would know of anybody who would be interested in these items. I know
      the motors are mainly used in "Robot Wars" applications.

      Thanks for your time

      Max Ng
    • jim kiskis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        i am interested in such what are the prices being asked