Laipac 900DV

  • Martin Dubuc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      I some way to connect my 900DV transceiver module which has 1 13-pin
      pinheader with 2 mm spacing between pins. Any ideas? Are there
      connectors that would have on one end 2mm spacing and the other 0.1
      in?

      Martin
    • ronhedge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        One idea would be to bend the 900DV pins. Fan the pins out so they
        match a 0.1 header strip, then solder the fanned out pins to the
        stip. The module would now be able to seat into a 0.1 socket.

        RonH

        --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Dubuc" <captain.quebec@r...>
        wrote:
        > I some way to connect my 900DV transceiver module which has 1 13-
        pin
        > pinheader with 2 mm spacing between pins. Any ideas? Are there
        > connectors that would have on one end 2mm spacing and the other 0.1
        > in?
        >
        > Martin
      • tellurian
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
          (A)ssociation for (B)right (C)hildren

          is looking for an instructor for their robotics
          program (immediately). I believe it pays a niminal fee
          ($50 per class ... 6 1.5 hrs classes staring in Sep /
          Oct. They build and fiddle with the analog Scarab
          kits.

          Their web site is

          http://www.abcottawa.cyberus.ca/

          If you are interested contact

          Christina Comeau

          cmcomeau@...

          One of our members (Bal Sora ?) used to teach this ...
          maybe he could give some better insight. I was
          approached by a member of the association at work.

          If you are interested ... drop Christina Comeau a line
          pronto.

          Allen M.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail