More free stuff

  • Aaron and Hifumi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2001
      Howdy all.... it's been quiet here since I asked about DSPs.... hope I
      didn't offend anyone. 8-)

      As a peace offering, I have the following link:

      http://www.circuitcellar.com/DL2001/sample.html

      You can order some free samples from Atmel through it. It's pertaining
      to a design contest held by Circuit Cellar magazine (my personal
      favorite mag... check it out!).

      Also, everyone remembers that we have a meeting on this coming monday
      right?

      Aaron
    • stephane.gauthier@alcatel.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2001
        Hey guys,

        Which of the Atmel processors do you recommend? (assuming I can only
        get 1)

        I guess the FPCLIC/FPGA is useless for me anyways. I would think the
        MEGA one would be the biggest one anyways but let me know if I'm
        wrong.

        Take care,

        --- In ORE_bits@y..., Aaron and Hifumi <aaron_hifumi@b...> wrote:
        > Howdy all.... it's been quiet here since I asked about DSPs.... hope
        > didn't offend anyone. 8-)
        >
        > As a peace offering, I have the following link:
        >
        > http://www.circuitcellar.com/DL2001/sample.html
        >
        > You can order some free samples from Atmel through it. It's
        pertaining
        > to a design contest held by Circuit Cellar magazine (my personal
        > favorite mag... check it out!).
        >
        > Also, everyone remembers that we have a meeting on this coming
        monday
        > right?
        >
        > Aaron
      • Aaron and Hifumi
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
          The ATMEGA103 is the largest of the bunch. It will work with the
          development package that they are handing out at the seminar on March
          9th.

          I ordered a variety of samples. Although you can only order one at a
          time, they don't say that you can't order more than one. <grin> I mean,
          just because I might be interested in the MEGA, that doesn't mean that
          I don't want to check out the FPGAs too.

          Aaron