Testing...

  • George Torrance
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hmmm... No posts from the ORE list yesterday... Has the list died or has
      my connection been severed, or what..?

      G.T.
    • aaron_ramsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Everyone just took a day off I suppose. <grin> The levels lately have
        been a bit above normal actually. Not that this is a bad thing though.

        On a robots-related note, the PCBs were sent off to manufacture early
        this week, and actually should be getting stuff in the mail today. Now
        just to wait on the postal system and customs. ;-(

        Aaron