Upcoming meeting!

  • Aaron and Hifumi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Howdy all.

      Just to let everyone know that we have a meeting coming up on Monday,
      Dec. 11th at 7pm. It will be at Don Cherry's Restaurant again, just like
      last month. From this point on, meetings will be held on the second
      monday of every month. If you can't make it right at 7, don't sweat it.
      We'll be there for a while, so come a little late rather than not coming
      at all!

      I'll be away all next week, so if there are any problems with the
      time/data/location, let Chris know.