Re: [ORE_bits] Logic Level Converter

  • Paul & Andrea Mumby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013

      Fantastic! Can I snag 2 from you? I will come now. How much you want for them also are they through hole or surface mount?

      Thanks!

      - Sent from my Android Smartphone

      On 2013-09-28 12:53 PM, "Ron Clough" <ronclough@...> wrote:

      I have level shifters: 8-bit, bi-directional, 1.2V - 3.6V on one side and 1.7V to 5.5V on the other.

      I will be at the RoboMagellan site (corner of Legget and Farrar, behind Mitel in Kanata) at 1:00 PM until 2:00-2:30-ish.
      RonC

      On 2013-09-28, at 12:38 PM, Paul & Andrea Mumby wrote:

      Hey everyone, anyone around this weekend that has a logic level converter (4bit or higher), capable of doing 1.8v to 3.3v conversion?

      I am in a bit of a bind and need it in like the next hour or two.

      Something like 74lvc245 or similar.

      I need at a minimum a 4bit bi directional, (or 2x 4 bit unidirectional would do). Ideally 2x 4bit bidirectional would be best.

      I am using it to do logic level conversion for SPI bus between a Raspberry Pi, and a 1.8v chip.

      Thanks!

      - Paul