Re: [ORE_bits] Pretty good summary of the Ottawa Maker Faire

  • Bianca Migueis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hehe, the 15hours im used to (visiting my family in brazil) what stopped me was the 750$ plane ticket :D

      On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Norm Kummer <nkummer@...> wrote:

      Bianca,
      Do you mean that a few plane hops and 15 hours in the air is too much to see us. Really, we would have welcomed you :)
      Maybe next year we will see you .... vacation in Ottawa is not all bad :)

      Norm

      Norm Kummer
      Skype: norm.kummer

      On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Bianca Migueis <bia.migueis@...> wrote:

      Dunno about everyone else but I was thinking that I'm located in Cali which makes it kinda hard to go to Ottawa ;)
      But yeah, I was hating myself for not being able to go :)

      On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM, <aaron@...> wrote:

      Here is a pretty nice summary of the Maker Faire that happened last
      week in Ottawa:

      http://surrealitylabs.com/2013/09/trip-report-mini-maker-faire-ottawa-2013/

      For those of you that missed, what the heck were you thinking??!?!?!??
      It was awesome.

      <grin>

      Bianca Pardellas Migueis

      Bianca Pardellas Migueis