Fwd: 3D Printing Build Night w/ Instructables

  • Aaron Ramsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      FYI
      From: Carley Jacobson <carley@...>
      Date: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:23 PM
      To: aaron@..., ore@...
      Subject: 3D Printing Build Night w/ Instructables

      Hello to Everyone at Ottawa Robotics,

      Instructables is sponsoring monthly “Build Nights” at makerspaces and hackerspaces around the world. Each month is a different theme and we will send you materials to run a workshop at your space.

      In June we are running 3D Printing Build Night with 123D and Tinkercad. You can find details of the build night here. If you are interested in participating you can find the signup form at the end of the forum.

      Cheers!

      Carley

      --
      Carley Jacobson