Contiki and gsm

  • Jean-Marc LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      Hey,
      I am thinking of using and internet enable module.  I am thinking contiki would be the best bet for that.  the problem is, I don't all ways have access to the internet.  I was thinking of using a GSM modem.

      I am wondering if any one has managed to make contiki use a gsm modem to have their node connect to the internet easily?  What might be the contiki way of connecting to the internet.

      I am just starting looking at contiki  so it maybe some thing obvious I have not found yet.  I will keep doing my reading and experimenting.

      thanks,

      Jean-Marc Le Blanc
      ---