Roborealm sale

  • Mordechai Brodt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi,,
      I have used RoboReal (http://www.roborealm.com/) in some past projects to provide vision capabilities to my robots. It is really easy to use. I received an email from them this morning saying that there is a sale for the next 10 days, $39.99 instead of $49.99. Well worth it for what it can do. Let me know if you want the link to the reduced price.

      Mordechai
    • Aaron Ramsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
        I bought it this morning when I got that email also. Its quite a nice package and I've been meaning to buy a copy of it for years now.

        OpenCV is of course the free vision processing solution. OpenCV is really good, but can take a bit more work to make it do what you want. If you are looking for a nice simple vision solution for your RoboMagellan robot, you can't go wrong with RoboRealm.

        Aaron

        Friday, April 19, 2013 10:27 AM

        Hi,,
        I have used RoboReal (http://www.roborealm.com/) in some past projects to provide vision capabilities to my robots. It is really easy to use. I received an email from them this morning saying that there is a sale for the next 10 days, $39.99 instead of $49.99. Well worth it for what it can do. Let me know if you want the link to the reduced price.

        Mordechai
    • Jean-Marc LeBlanc
      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
        I might have a license from robot realm. I won it when I wrote my
        article about stm32 and I did not even know lol. Any how if some one
        is interested I have the kit just let me know ill see if I can dig it
        up. No garenties though.

        --

        Jean-Marc Le Blanc
        ---