Tornado web server on Rasberry Pi

  • Andrzej Borowiec
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      For the few Pi heads, the Ottawa Python Author Group will be presenting an interesting talk on the next meeting:

      "porting an existing web interface and management framework from a generic Linux server to run on the Raspberry Pi. Given the resource-contrained environment I'm looking at replacing PostgreSQL and Django with Redis and Tornado.

      I will give a brief introduction to both and what I've learned so far, and bring my Raspberry Pi along for a simple demo.

      "
      see http://opag.ca/ for details

      Cheers,
      Andrzej