Re: Fw: [ORE_bits] Fwd: "Robot and Autonomous System show case" -CURC

  • Peter Chatterton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
      And the faculty don't give a damn.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:15 PM
      Subject: Re: Fw: [ORE_bits] Fwd: "Robot and Autonomous System show case" -CURC

      The problem with many of the university clubs is the fact that they are staffed by transient population.  Once the people who drive the clubs graduate and there is no one to carry the torch good clubs die off.
      AB

      On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Peter Chatterton <peter@...> wrote:

      doesn't show anything later than 2011.

      I think we have to assume that Mac robot racing, as you knew it, is history.

      R.I.P.

      Peter

      From: freshman@...
      Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:03 PM
      To: ore@..., president@..., events@..., "freshman@..." <freshman@...>, alawimoh@..., vpi@...
      Subject: "Robot and Autonomous System show case" -CURC
      Respected Sir/Madam,

           My name is Raheel and I am an Executive member of Carleton University Robotics Club. We are holding an event "Robot and Autonomous System show case" planned to happen on April 3rd. The date has now changed to April 9th around 10 :30 am. The show case is about the projects from Robotics Clubs to current 4th year projects. Students will gather and show their projects that they are either done with or still working on. There are prizes for best three creative ideas: First one will get $100, second $50 and third $25.  Let me also inform you that this show case is not highly competitive , its just a way to spread ideas and gather as much information as a student can get form seniors. Please , join us and make our day memorable.

      Please , RSVP for your attendance

      Thank you
      Raheel Ghaffar
      Exective - CURC