Re: {Disarmed} [ORE_bits] Re: Bioloid kits

  • Steve Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Sure just give me a day or so to dig it all out.

      Cheers,

      Steve Jones

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-02-11, at 12:12 PM, "Diego" <diego_pontones@...> wrote:

      Hi Steve, can you please provide more details (and pictures if possible) on what is included on those kits?

      Diego

      --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, Steve Jones wrote:

      > Hello All, I have some bioloid kits available if anyone is interested. I haven't been able to play with this stuff for quite a while and would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it. All offers will be looked at.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Steve Jones
      >
      > Sent from my iPad

    • Steve Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        Here are the pics I have some other servos around to complete one Basic kit and a basically complete Deluxe Kit. I would recommend replacing the battery packs as they are a couple of years old.

        Cheers,

        Steve Jones

        image.jpeg
        image.jpeg
        image.jpeg
        Sent from my iPad

      • klmckinnon@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          If they are not gone, my wife is working at a school that is looking for stuff such as this.  (