Re: Bioloid kits

  • Diego
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi Steve, can you please provide more details (and pictures if possible) on what is included on those kits?

      Diego

      --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, Steve Jones wrote:

      > Hello All, I have some bioloid kits available if anyone is interested. I haven't been able to play with this stuff for quite a while and would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it. All offers will be looked at.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Steve Jones
      >
      > Sent from my iPad

    • Steve Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        Sure just give me a day or so to dig it all out.

        Cheers,

        Steve Jones

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 2013-02-11, at 12:12 PM, "Diego" <diego_pontones@...> wrote:

        Hi Steve, can you please provide more details (and pictures if possible) on what is included on those kits?

        Diego

        --- In ORE_bits@yahoogroups.com, Steve Jones wrote:

        > Hello All, I have some bioloid kits available if anyone is interested. I haven't been able to play with this stuff for quite a while and would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it. All offers will be looked at.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Steve Jones
        >
        > Sent from my iPad

      • Steve Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          Here are the pics I have some other servos around to complete one Basic kit and a basically complete Deluxe Kit. I would recommend replacing the battery packs as they are a couple of years old.

          Cheers,

          Steve Jones

          image.jpeg
          image.jpeg
          image.jpeg
          Sent from my iPad

        • klmckinnon@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
            If they are not gone, my wife is working at a school that is looking for stuff such as this.  (