Re: [ORE_bits] Re: Roomba

  • Andrzej Borowiec
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Sold to Mike
      We can arrange a pickup any time it's convenient for you.
      Andrzej

      On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM, va3tjp <cq221@...> wrote:

      I would love a Roomba to play with, any style, any condition..........
      Also, I've been looking for the book : "Robot builders bonanza" for a long time. If still available I will give the former careful surgery, the latter a good home.

      I don't come into Ottawa very often - Tuesday is the earliest I can make it.

      Mike, aka va3tjp