Fwd: Interested in a basic course in robotics

  • Aaron Ramsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012
      Anyone have some hints for Fernelly?

      Aaron

      From: Fernelly Ruiz <fernellyruiz@...>
      Date: Sunday, September 02, 2012 2:57 PM
      To: ore@...
      Subject: Interested in a basic cours in robotics
      Hello Ottawa Robotics Enthusiasts, I am electrical engineer end I am looking for a robotics or microcontroller cours in  Ottawa.

      Do you have some information that can help me in this purpose?

      Fernelly Ruiz

    • Diego
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012
        Hi Fernelly

        There are many interesting free courses via online on the fields of Robotics, Programming, Artificial Intelligence, etc.

        Check out these sites:
        http://www.class-central.com
        http://www.udacity.com
        http://www.coursera.org
        http://mitx.mit.edu

        One course that I would recommend a lot is this one:
        "Artificial Intelligence (CS373), Programming A Robotic Car"
        http://www.udacity.com/overview/Course/cs373/CourseRev/apr2012

        For Microcontrollers there are various resources and tutorials online. Are you looking into a particular type of Microncontroller?

        Diego
      • Mordechai Brodt
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
          Cornell microcontroller courses: