Re: Is anyone doing a hobby king order some time

  • picdude777
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 1:21 PM
      As Aaron mentioned, there's usually no benefit trying to combine HobbyKing orders, since the mail rates are directly tied to shipping weight, and at quite small increments. In some cases, it's better to split the order if one additional smallish item is going to "trip" the next weight level. (the under $40/100g rate is very reasonable at $2.99, and is less than the increment at higher weight levels...)

      You just have to play with the shopping cart, and see what works best.

      Good luck!