Re: Giveaway

  • mict04
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi (I did not get your name though ?, people seem to forget to tell use who they are when they write)?

      You had mentioned your son would have liked the 68 11 board that Ron gave away, that he would put it to good use ?
      Well I saved one of them from being lost and I was going to recover some parts from it but I would be willing to give it to a good cause as I think that Ron would like for his old toys to be used in robotics and developing interst.

      So if your son and you are going to next meeting let me know.

      Michel