RoboTag at Carleton

  • Chris Ledderhof
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      There is a possibility that we will be able to enter the RoboTag
      competition at Carleton.

      I recieved the following from Will Sitch who is supervising the
      97.497: RoboTag course.

      > Hi Chris:
      >
      > Well, once I get the rules and regs hammered out (it'll be much like
      > the Western Canadian Robotics Games), we'll have a registration
      > forum where
      > the people who are interested will get involved. If you can get
      > teams of
      > three beginner-type enthusiasts, or teams of one robo-guru, to
      > register,
      > they then can follow along during the web updates and participate
      > in the
      > final competition.
      >
      > There may be a nominal fee to participate, but it would only go to
      > cover
      > food & event costs (which will be as minimal as possible).
      >
      > I'll keep you posted.
      >
      > --
      > William Sitch, B.E.Eng. (1999) Carleton University
      > Modules & Advanced Packaging Group, Nortel Networks
      > OCIECE Master of Engineering Candidate

      Watch the RoboTag website for developments:

      http://robotag.carleton.ca/

      What do you say, anyone up to the challenge?

      Chris.