14036Greetings to the Ottawa Robotic community

  • Navjot Sandhu
    Nov 22, 2013
      Hi I just joined, I should have joined earlier.  hehe, I'm doing my second Masters at Carleton in HCI.  I was just a teaching assistant for video game design for the last two years, (*cheers and applause*) yay!! and joy!!  I am a software engineer undergrad, and also have a Masters in Technology Innovation Management.   I spent the last 4 years learning the fundamentals of computers graphics, both mobile and desktop, and some cloud, in which I hope to teach one day.

      I have been learning microcontrollers on my own and some at school since 2007, and have had an interest in robotics since I was very young.  I am interested in using robotics for exoskeletons, and for environmental philanthropic reasons, right now, tree planting robots and stuff.

      I am very excited to join the group and will hopefully make it to the my first meeting on December 9.

      one additional note:  Nice bots!!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic