14025Co2 sensor

  • Jason Butler
    Nov 12, 2013
      Hi,

      I asked a couple guys about this last night but I figured I'd post the question to the list in case anyone else is interested or has suggestions.
      I'm looking for and am interested in getting Co2 sensors and VOC (Volatile organic compound) sensors that would give me ppm of Co2. I'm interested in both meters like internal air quailty meters and a sensor that you could put on a board. So the robot could go around your house or green house during the day and log readings from different locations. I already tried Princes Auto and they don't have anything.

      thanks,,

      Jason
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic