Thank you, 1/2/2012, 12:00 am

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Reminder from: OPERAlmanac Yahoo! Group

      Title: Thank you

      Date: Monday January 2, 2012
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: Thanks to Walter and Robert for their informative posts of historical dates and up to the minute news pretaining to OPERA.
      Those who wish to invite friends to our list may forward this post and they can join by sending a blank email to...
      OPERAlmanac-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you know an e-mail address for a journalist who may be interested, please let them know about our list group by forwarding this post to them too.

      Thanks,
      Carlos, Janice, Alan and contributors