CLASSICALclassifieds, 3/18/2008, 12:00 am

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Reminder from: OPERAlmanac Yahoo! Group

      Title: CLASSICALclassifieds

      Date: Tuesday March 18, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
      Notes: Do you have an item or service you would like to sell, trade or promote to the exclusive circle of members of our list group? We have a bulletin board to post and search for member classifieds. Just go to...<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/xfied.html">Post your Classified Ad</A>
      a feature of http://musiclassical.com