Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Nov 14, 2005

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2005
      Time: All Day

      1886 Birth of Spanish composer Pedro SANJUAN, in San Sebastian.

      1888 Birth of American ragtime composer and pianist Dr. Artie
      MATTHEWS in Braidwood, IL. d-25 OCT 1958.
      1902 Birth of Portugese conductor composer Frederico FREITAS in
      Lisbon. d- Lisbon, 12 JAN 1980.
      MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/NOV/15.html
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1 9:48 PM

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html