Re: anOPERAlist~ Hi!

  • Sandy Robert
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2000
      Nefi,

      Your English was okay for me. But you can write in
      Spanish if you want. Maybe some of us could
      understand it. I think it is great to communicate in
      different languages.

      Sandy from New Orleans

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2000
        Nefi,

        I forgot to ask where you are from.

        Sandy

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • OOrganist@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2000
          Hello Nefi,
          I have no skills in Spanish, even though my nephew has a Master's Degree
          obtained in Guatamala. I have a large collection of opera, from the old 78's
          to the new CD's. I am a church organist, but Opera is my next passion. I
          hope we can get this site going. Lee
        • Nefi Ramírez
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2000
            --- In AnOPERAlist@egroups.com, OOrganist@a... wrote:
            > Hello Nefi,
            > I have no skills in Spanish, even though my nephew has a Master's
            Degree
            > obtained in Guatamala. I have a large collection of opera, from
            the
            old 78's
            > to the new CD's. I am a church organist, but Opera is my next
            passion. I
            > hope we can get this site going. Lee

            Hello Lee:

            Thanks for yours message to me, how you see, I have no skills in
            english, but I understand to you, about your collection,
            congratulations, most be cost to you a great effort and big passion
            for it, and if you play the organ, I like very much Hendel and Bach
            too. If your nephew can help to us for write and traslate, better
            than
            my letter bad wroten. Sorry, I'm learning now.
          • OOrganist@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2000
              Your reply sounds all right to me. Our interest is Opera, not languages.
              Besides, they are written in languages neither of us know. Thanks for
              writing. Lee