New Old Member

  • Maria Holub
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi guys,
      I was on the list quite a while ago, and I've
      decided to come back. I can't say that I really have a
      favorite opera. There are just too many wonderful
      operas out there! Same thing with composers. Artists,
      however, I can say with confidence that my favorite
      singer is Canadian coloratura soprano Tracy Dahl. I
      have a page dedicated to her, if anyone is interested
      in visiting:
      http://www.geocities.com/sopraniste/tracy.html
      You can also visit my homepage for information on
      the local opera company's upcoming season
      (http://www.geocities.com/sopraniste/season.html) and
      reviews of some of the shows I've seen
      (http://www.geocities.com/sopraniste/reviews.html)
      Looking forward to some good opera discussions.
      Take care all.

      =====
      Maria Holub <sopraniste@...>
      http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Opera/3774/index.html