Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Nov 30, 2004

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1779 Birth of Russian composer Pyotr Ivanovich TURCHANINOV in
      Kiev. d- St. Petersburg, 28 MAR 1856.

      1781 Birth of French violinist and composer Charles Philippe
      LAFONT in Paris. d-Tarbes, 14 AUG 1839 in carriage accident.

      1784 Birth of French composer Francois Henri Joseph CASTIL-BLAZE
      in Cavaillon. d-Paris, 11 DEC 1857.

      1787 Birth of composer Pavel Ivanovich DULGORUKOV.
      MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/01.html
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html