Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Jul 1 2:47 PM

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Friday, July 2, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1581 Birth of German organist and composer Johann STADEN in
      Nuremberg. d-Nuremberg, NOV 1634.
      1636 Birth of German composer Georgy Daniel SPEER in Breslau.
      d-Gļæ½ppingen, 5 OCT 1707.
      1714 Birth of German composer Christophe Willibald Von GLUCK in
      Upper Palatinate. d-Vienna, 15 NOV 1787.
      See more at <a
      href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/JUL/02.html">2 JULY
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html