Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Apr 15, 2004

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Friday, April 16, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1889 Birth of English composer and actor Charlie CHAPLIN.
      d-1977.
      1893 Birth of Spanish composer Federico MOMPOU, in Barcelona.
      d-Barcelona, 30 JUN 1987.
      See more at <a
      href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/APR/16.html">16 APR
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html