Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Apr 13, 2004

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1852 Birth of Brazilian pianist and composer Henrique OSWALD, in
      Rio de Janeiro.

      1857 Birth of American composer and teacher Edgar Stillman
      KELLY. d-NYC 12 NOV 1944.

      1861 Birth of French operatic bass Jean Francois DELMAS in
      Lyons. d- 29 SEP 1933.

      1871 Birth of Puerto Rican-American tenor Antonio PAOLI.

      See more at <a
      href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/APR/14.html">14 APR
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html