Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Apr 2, 2004

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Saturday, April 3, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1889 Birth of Rumanian violinist and composer composer Grigoras
      DINICU in Bucharest. d- 28 MAR 1949.

      1895 Birth of Italian-American composer Mario
      CASTELNUOVO-TEDESCO in Florence. d- Los Angeles, 16 MAR 1968.

      See more at <a
      href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/APR/03.html">3 APR
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html