Reminder - Thank you note

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004

      Thank you note

      Date: Saturday, April 3, 2004
      Time: All Day

      to Walter and Robert for their informative posts of historical
      dates and up to the minute news pretaining to OPERA.
      Those who wish to invite friends to our list may forward this
      post and they can join by sending a blank email to...
      OPERAlmanac-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you know an e-mail address for a journalist who may be
      interested, please let them know about our list group by
      forwarding this post to them too.

      Thanks,
      Carlos, Janice, Alan and contributo
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com