Reminder - cover.html

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004

      cover.html

      Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2004
      Time: All Day

      1844 Birth of Spanish composer and violinist Pablo Martin
      Meliton de SARASATE, in Pamplona. d- 20 SEP 1908.

      See more at <a
      href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/MAR/10.html">10 MAR
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004

        cover.html

        Date: Friday, April 2, 2004
        Time: All Day

        1647 Birth of French music librarian and oboist Andre Danican
        PHILIDOR in Versailles. d-Dreux, 11 AUG 1730. [Not to be
        confused with son composer/chess player of same name.]

        See more at <a
        href="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/APR/02.html">2 apr
        CLASSICALmanac</a>
      • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com